Burbank is a Media Capital of the World, located in Los Angeles County, California, United States. As it’s the Media Capital, many media and entertainment companies have their headquarters in Burbank city, including famous entertainment companies like Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and many more.
Place to visit:
- Warner Bros. Studios Tour- Get the tour at world’s most famous studio that will give you a great experience.
- Universal Studios Hollywood- Explore fun at universal studios which have the most amazing rides with Hollywood movie themes, dinning, shopping and shows in different variants like thriller, comedy and many more.
- Conan O'Brien Show- A best show ever which is popular from 90’s and is still going on. This is a comedian show which is full of fun and well worth the time.
- Griffith Observatory- Explore exhibits, look through telescope, all about cosmos and daily show at Samuel Oschin Planetarium. Its an icon in Los Angeles and a national leader in public astronomy.
- Autry Museum of the American West- Interesting art, history and culture, explore all this in the Autry Museum. The museum also conducts programs related to history and culture, lectures, theaters and wide range of exhibitions.
- Travel Town Museum- It is a railway museum which have various interesting railway engines and lot more for exhibition.
- Stough Canyon Nature Center- A best place for hiking, camping and lot more. It’s the best place for nature lover and adventure lovers.
Places to Stay:
- Holiday Inn Burbank-Media Center: It is decked with an outdoor pool, fitness center and an arcade.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott: This cosmopolitan hotel is near to the local station and they offer complimentary breakfast to all guests.
- Ramada by Wyndham: This spiced up hotel is just a hop and a skip away from the Bob Hope Airport. Coffeemakers are provided in all traditional rooms at no extra charges.
- The Tangerine Hotel: This classy hotel is just a few miles away from the Hollywood Sign, the Universal Studios and The Hollywood Walk of Fame.